Friday 15 November 2013

Isurus Blog Introduction


Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Thomas Drew and I am the drummer/mixing engineer/manager of London based progressive metal band, Isurus. 

I have spent the past 13 years working on building Isurus into what it is today and what it will hopefully become in the future. Over this time I have gained a huge amount of direct experience in what building a band up from scratch means and how much work and time it requires. 

Looking back over this time, I have learned a lot of lessons in many areas which may be useful to some either just starting out or may serve to encourage camaraderie for others in a similar position.

As a result of always taking a DIY approach to all aspects of the band's operations, we, as a band, have learned hard lessons through continuous trial and error and as such, some of the experience that we have gained may be useful or interesting to bands taking a similar approach in any genre.

This Blog will also serve as a general deposit of information on the band's activities and will include information going right back to the band's inception. 

Thanks for reading and there will be more to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment